The Juka API is a powerful tool for developers who want to use the Juka programming language in their applications. With the Juka API, you can:
- Run Juka code on a remote server.
- Integrate Juka code with your existing applications.
- Build custom Juka applications.
The Juka API is still under development, but it is already available for use. To learn more about the Juka API, visit the Juka website.
We are currently working on adding new features to the Juka API, such as:
- Support for more Juka features, such as functions, classes, and objects.
- The ability to debug Juka code.
- The ability to use the Juka API in a variety of programming languages.
We will be sharing more information about these features soon. In the meantime, you can learn more about the Juka API on our discord channel.