Juka is a portable, easy-to-use, universal programming language that can run on any platform, including mobile devices, IoT devices, and the cloud. Its philosophy is "code once, run everywhere."
Advantages of Juka
- Portability: Juka is a self-contained language, which means that it does not need to be installed on your computer.
- Universality: Juka is a general-purpose language, which means that it can be used for a wide variety of tasks.
- Cloud-friendly: Juka is a cloud-native language, which means that it is designed to be used in the cloud.
- Jupyter support: Juka has native support for Jupyter Notebooks.
- Web browser support: Juka can be run in a web browser.
- Easy-to-use package manager: Juka has an easy-to-use package manager.
- Community support: Juka has a growing community of users and developers.
- Contribution to the source: Juka is a community-driven project.
If you are looking for a powerful and versatile programming language, then Juka is a great option. It is still under development, but it has the potential to be a major player in the programming language landscape.
Join our Discord Community: https://discord.gg/MsKWsErzfp
Current Supported Device:
- Windows (x86/x64)
- Windows ARM (ARM64)
- Linux (x86/x64) (CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, TinyCore, and almost any other type of Linux)
- Linux ARM (ARM64 and ARM32) (Linux Distributions that run ARM e.g. Raspberry Pi Model 2+)
- MacOS (macOS 10.12+)
- FreeBSD/UNIX (FreeBSD 11+)
- Azure (Microsoft Azure Function)
- HTTPS/API (JukaAPI server)
- Docker (JukaAPI)
- Unity Game Engine (via NuGet.org)
- Web Assembly (CDN/Browser/HTML server/AndroidTV)
- ChromeOS* (see Web Assembly)
- Jupyter via juka-kernel
- Virtual Box Image (JukaVM)
- Windows App (Windows 10+)
- Android App (Can be sideloaded https://jukalang.com/download, but not in PlayStore yet)
- Discord Bot (Working, but is not currently hosted)
- Telegram Bot (Working, but is not currently hosted)
- Amazon Fire (HD) (Can be sideloaded https://jukalang.com/download, but not in Amazon AppStore yet)
- Ethereum Network
- Android App (Google Play version)
- iOS App (iPhone/iPad AppStore version)
- Tizen (Samsung)
- MacOS App (AppStore version)
Send us a message or Tweet at us to let us know what other systems you want to see!
Potential Future Support:
- AndroidTV App (Google Play version)
- Amazon Web Service (Native Support)
- Google Cloud (Native Support)